Wednesday, April 5, 2017 - 6:45pm
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a world-leading pharmaceutical company with a mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. It employs 100,000 people in over 115 countries, and the company’s work covers three main areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In Pakistan, GSK is the leading pharmaceutical company in terms of both, value and volume and have had a footprint in the country for over 65 years.
GSK is coming to LUMS for a recruitment drive as per the following schedule:
Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Time: 6:45 PM
Venue: B-III, SDSB
The Future Leaders Programme suits graduates who want a career with real purpose. It’s an accelerated development programme that equips graduates with the knowledge, skills and attributes to move quickly into senior positions at GSK. Participants will benefit from a rich variety of structured training, individual mentoring, and opportunities to experience different aspects of the business. From the start, the challenging rotations will help you deliver the standards of excellence that the company expects from a future leader.
• Academic qualifications – applicants have achieved a minimum grade of 2.8 in their undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree
• Fluent in English and Urdu (written and spoken)
• Have the right to work in Pakistan
• Willing to relocate across Pakistan
• Have less than 2 years of total full time work experience